My favorite Golden Globe looks

Natalie Portman, in Viktor & Rolf, with Tiffany & Co. jewels. 
        The golden girl of the night. Great performance! I'm really looking forward to see the movie Black Swan in Bangkok.

 
Michelle Williams, in Valentino, with Fred Leighton jewels. 
       I love the whole look. Her hair style and that sweet Valentino dress. She's my winner.


Piper Perabo, in Oscar de la Renta, with Bulgari jewels and a Leiber clutch
Smart and sophisticate. Love the black dress +Red Lips. Simply Beautiful.


Scarlett Johansson, in Elie Saab, with Van Cleef & Arpels jewels.
Gorgeous dress.I like the texture minus hair style.


Mandy Moore, in Monique Lhuillier, with Chopard jewels.
 Good choice of color and design. Sexy wavy hair.My all time sweetheart.


Lea Michele, in Oscar de la Renta.

Dianna Agron, in J. Mendel, with Cathy Waterman jewels.
  Love her hairstyle.


All photos and information from Style.com

Comments

Popular Posts