Style inspiration

Every time I go out on shopping with friends. I usually pick out or point out something ( that they didn't notice before) for them. It seems like most of my friends 's problem is they don't know how to single out items that would look good on them or which one could go with everything. If you ask me, what's my trick?
Here they are
  • Read a lot and keep your eyes open all the time you are outside. I always follow these websites like style.com, the sartorialist blog, Vanessa Jackman and skim through magazines. No, I 'm not obsessive with new trend. What I get from these sources is guideline, new idea,what 's coming. As you'll see lots of fashion editors 's photos. They are trendsetters. All you need is learn from them. How to put things together( items that you wouldn't imagine of) 
  • Find out about your personal style: you don't need to stick to one style for the rest of your life. But you'll need to know what suits your figure, you life pattern, your preference. For me I know I like something girly with details and colorful. When I see upcoming trend I can work my style with it. 
  • Take risk and be confident. Don't limit yourself in your comfort zone. Fashion is suppose to be fun and exploring. Find what's looked good on you. If today you failed, that's the lesson. How boring if you always wear the same style.
  • Accessorize Accessorize Accessorize!  From rings,cuff, belt,headband,shoes: you can change your look completely. 
  • Be yourself! Whatever you wear straight off runways or knock off clothes, it's your attitude that really make you stand out from the crowd. And be nice!
An these are an example:
Anna Dello Russo:Vogue Nippon     

Giovannva Battaglia(Uomo Vogue Italia) This is an example to accessorize your look. 
   

Sweet and girly look. Portray who she is really well.

It's all about the Attitude. She looks really cool without trying too hard.

Very individual. Her style is all about little details and her personality is a big plus.

Love that chain bracelet and animal print pumps. Very versatile and practical.

So have fun dressing up!

All photos are from Vanessa Jackman.blogspot.com and The Sartorialist.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts