Blue Jay Way

It's back! Actually it comes and goes all the time. What am I talking about? Denim Jacket! For our weather in BKK it is  quite sensible to opt for denim jacket as the fabric is not too heavy and light enough to carry around. It toughen up your girly look and make yourself more casual. C'mon you gotta love it or hate it!

Sassy look completed with ankle boots.

For more casual look.

Royalty way of wearing denim.

My fav look from Ms.Diaz. Dazzling casual.

Cute look when pair it with adorable summer dress

Signature look from Michelle Williams
Images from Style.com

Comments

  1. I just went to the Mall to search for a nice casual denim jacket today! Unfortunately, I could not find one that I like. Some sellers told me that their brands sell a denim jacket only in winter time (starting from Oct). I found one at Levi's and Wrangler’s shop, but they too many details on chest area (which they look too cowboy-like for me). Could you please recommend some brands that is carrying a nice denim jacket ? I would love to own one for my next trip! Thanks Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a perfect denim jacket long time ago from Levi's shop in Sydney actually. Just a simple no detail in dark shade. Well that's something new to me that they only sell denim jacket in Winter time.The last resort might be H&M as they catch on every single trend. I think I just saw their recent collection though.Good luck with your hunting.
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure which country you are. But for your info try Levi''s Denim Trucker jacket. It s the model I was talking about.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts