Those Lips are Red ❤

As you might have heard RED Lips is the trend for Fall 2011 and I'm so obsessed with red lipstick also. There are so many shade of red in the market and so many product to choose from. I'll recommend you some that I have in my make up bag that really work. However the shade might be different based on our natural lips color.

Nars: Velvet Matte Lips Pencil in Dragon Girl
This it how it looks like on my lips

This is my must have and keep buying in my stock from time to time. It's bold bright red and so unique so you got to wear it with confident. Also the good thing about this is it's long lasting and easy to apply as it comes in pencil shape. Only thing that I don't like is the lipstick is a bit too soft when sharpen, it usually cracks and end up wasting lipstick in the bin.
Nars:Velvet Matte Lips Pencil in Cruella
This one I 'd just tried from my girlfriend Ally. Totally love the color. Little bit darker and more mature red. It came out like this.
And this following one is quite interesting to try as Style.com recommended
Nars:Pure Matte Lipstick in Mascate
I usually keep the rest of my face clean just apply thin eyeliner and mascara because red lips is  very attention attract already. My favorite blush is Orgasm from Nars. Even the name is little bit scary but it's very practical and goes with every kind of make up I put on from day to night.
Nars:Orgasm Blush
If you have your favorite product to share,please feel free to discuss with us here. I would really love to hear that. ❤

Comments

  1. I love Nars Dragon Girl too. What are colors of eyeshadow you would recommend with this lipstick color? Thanks GINA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normally I keep my eyelids clean with just eyeliner and apply a little bit of highlighter. I use Bobbi brown shimmer brick in rose brick.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts