Winter? Summer?

It's freezing!!!! Well today I take an opportunity to wear my mohair cardigan with a dress. Which is very unusual for March in Bangkok. But let's have fun with this fab weather! It reminds me of London and it's atmosphere. The fashion and lifestyle. So why don't we bring out our jacket and blazer that's been hidden in your closet far too long and have fun with layers.
Biker Jacket with your favorite sundress. Nice contrast!

Trench Coat-Check! Cute accessories-Check! Killers legs- Check!

My all time favorite look. Smart feminine

Cute Polka dots here and there and everywhere of Eva. Her smile is a big plus

Mix print is still a challenge for most of us. I haven't had a courage to do so. Love her red lips.

Another fab choice for jacket. Subtle sexy.
So chill out and have fun with plenty of choice to dress up. ❤
Images from Style.com and Sartorialist.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts