Paris Je t'aime

We are coming to an end of Milan Fashion week. Start of Paris fashion week, the closing of this season. Surrounded by Galliano speculation since the beginning and ended with his departed from House of Dior. Let's wait and see what will happen after the big scandal.

Givency by Riccardo Tisci (Expecting new Dior creative director) Panther! This reminds me of Catwoman! Love the cool print and cool attitude.

The coolest pencil skirt ever this season.
Ms. Catwoman.

Valentino: My favorite couturier. If you are a girly girl, it's impossible not to fall in love with this collection. Romantic and wearable. Lace,frilly and pleat. I notice that pleats is everywhere right now in knees length or ankle length. My advice is get 1 pencil skirt in classic color like black or blue and 1 pleat skirt in any length in beige or prints. I saw a nice one at Topshop. Mine is vintage from my aunties 's collection.


My favorite look.
Images from Style.com

To be continue.......

Comments

Popular Posts