Latest look from my favorite bloggers.

It's NY fashion week at the moment. F/W is coming closer. Here I pick a few fab look from fashionista around the world.
A longer length is pretty big this summer. You name it maxi dress, ankle length skirt and this super long legs pant. A smart choice for work and play.

Love her booties! Cute color and design.

Again with long pants. White and grey is so this season. Super classy! 
My favorite fashion editor Giovanna
The images are from Vanessa Jackman.blogspot.com and Sartorialist.blogspot.com
Carrie Bradshaw in SATC2 simple but still chic.

^_^It's me mix both above looks in my style. What do you think?
              By the way, these shoes are Nine West that I bought for like 5 years and kept in my closet most of the time. They are still look new though. Yesterday I wore them to work, guess what they were fallen apart. So a lesson from this "Don't buy these bags or shoes and keep them like a treasure in your closet far too long. Wear them as much as possible to make it worth your money. Otherwise you could only use them couple times then have to chuck them away.    

Comments

Popular Posts