I ❤ NY

NY Fashion week is coming. It's F/W2011 already. So I gotta be hurry to show you S/S2011 pieces that I'm eyeing on(I only got weekend to update with you guys now).
Here they are.......
Balmain jacket: very versatile and you can wear it with dresses,jeans and so on.
(Image from Style.com)


Dior Couture show: Pencil skirt is a must have.
(Image from Style.com)
Work day look in real life.

Pencil skirt with volume: Dior Couture show
(Image from Style.com)

Ooh la la! It's Mister Galliano's new look.
(Image from Style.com)

Love these Marc Jacob high waist!
(Image from Style.com)

My MNG high waist.

Shorter version.
(Image from Style.com)
My version

Stella McCartney's high waist, Feminine and classy.

All images from Style.com.

These are basic pieces you should have in your wardrobe so you can just mix them around. Invest in classic color and good cutting and you 'll never regret. Believe me.
See ya next weekend❤

Comments

Popular Posts