Hairdos on a bad hair days

This is my very first blog in probably 6 years. So hope you will enjoy it!

I think the most common problem of girls with long hair everywhere is what to do with your greasy and sloppy hair. Well..for most of us here who don't have the luxury of time to wash our hair everyday( probably 3-4days I'd blame on late night work or traffic) Here are my tips and tricks

My most favorite and every girls favorite is Dango bun. Easy and simple. You would never go wrong with it. Dango goes with every look, glam, casual or even sporty.

A glam up do a la Ms. Bradshaw



My version is very simple. Use big soft scrunchy then secure the loose end with a thin elastic band and may be few Bobby pins. For more dramatic look mean bigger bun, you can use a sponge donut thing inside to increase volume.



My 2nd favorite is French braid. I rather go for unintentional look with loose hair here and there than the bridal braid.


Since I don't have time to do tutorial, here are what I found from Pinterest to share






http://pin.it/A0ILjNc

Comments

Popular Posts