Dear Earrings


Talking about my most favorite accessories I cannot leave home without. From studs earring to small dangling to an enormous earrings you name it. I've never been shy to wear them. Statement earrings are always in the trend forever and ever. You can wear them to glam up your casual look like t-shirt with jeans or formal gown. The trick is "Don't Over Do it my friends!!" To pile on every statement pieces you have in one go can be disaster if you can balance it right. My trick is big earrings keep other thing low key may be just very very small necklace or none t all. Simple as that like revealing top, cover up your bottom part. Don't over expose. But like I said before as long as you are confident, go with it.
I think everyone has their one favorite brands. So here are mine.

Flower enamel with crystal
Photo: Courtesy of Miu Miu
Star with pearl drop earring from Cruise 2017
Queen Jewel Earrings
Photo:Courtesy of Miu Miu
The classic pearl earring
Photo: Courtesy of Miu Miu 


My wishlist this season I love love love Delpozo Resort2017
Photo: Courtesy of Delpozo
The up and coming Paris base accessories brand Saf Safu
Photo: Courtesy of Safsafu.com

Photo: Courtesy of Safsafu.com
Which one is your favorite? 

Have a good Monday Everyone xxx




Comments

Popular Posts