Fabulous Guide to Seminyak, Bali

As I promised that it will be Seminyak guide this week. Here we go....

Our next stop is Seminyak! Well if you are looking for hip places and beaches, this is where you should go. I did a research on which cafe is good and what to shop here from friend's recommendation and my good old Pinterest. Here are my to do list in Seminyak.

To eat ❤ As you might know that I'm into organic and healthy food, my good friend always teases me that it's my bird food. These 2 cafes are my top list so far.

  • Sisterfields  Open 7am - 10pm Jl.Kayu Cendana No.7
My favourite mashed avocado toast and mango smoothie
An Australian owned cafe right at the heart of Seminyak Village. It's always packed especially for breakfast and lunch. I love that they use fresh and healthy ingredient. Smoothie are a must try. We went back there for our last snack in Bali and tried the berries pancake which we felt in love for. So it'd be wise to go there before lunch time otherwise you will have to wait for quite sometime.


  • Cafe Organic  7am - 4pm Jl.Petitenget 99x 


Bluberry pancakes and Acai Coco


This place is also busy during brunch time as well. Food selection is really good but I found the pancakes are a little too sweet for me. Presentation is impeccable if you are looking for eye candy and a good feed for your Instagram.


  • Sea Circus 22 Jalan Kayu Aya, Seminyak 





A cute Mexican place we found by accident after we gave up on Motel Mexicola. This place serve a decent Mexican food. We tried almost everything on the menu and was happy with them. We love the dreamy and cute interior and the place was not too loud to have a cozy dinner with girlfriends.


  • Motel Mexicola Jl. Kayu Jati No. 9X Seminyak




This place is a must go for the first timer. It's fun and vibrant. Good for lunch and if you like to have a great time at night with yummy Mojito. Better advance booking for dinner to avoid the wait.


To get around ❤ There are so many taxi service in town but I would recommend you to use "Blue Bird" taxi. They are meter taxi so you won't have to deal with price negotiation headache.

To shop ❤ For upscale shopping in air-con, you can go to Seminyak Village. But walking along the street, you will find a small shops you can hop in to as well. It's a bit more pricey here than Ubud.


  • Magali Pascal Jl. Raya Seminyak No.64 


 An Australian brand my best friend recommended to me. They only have Flagship stores in Sydney and Indonesia. If you are a fan of backless dress, you'll love this brand.


To watching Sunset ❤ We went to Potatohead Beach Club Jl. Petitenget 51B, Seminyak 


The entrance


Advance booking is recommended if you want to have dinner with a good table or you can enjoy sipping drink by the pool. Be there around 5pm to catch the sunset sight. 

To get tan skin ❤ I use products from Hawaiian Tropic which give me natural honey skin. The Tanning lotion, you can find from Boots but my most favorite is the Sheer Touch lotion sunscreen which is spf30 and give you soft glow for daily use is not available in Thailand yet. I bought it from Bali and got more stock up from my soul sister who ordered them for me from USA.  


So hope you enjoy my blog and find something useful for your trip. See you next time...


Comments

Popular Posts